Kindergarten registration for the 2020-21 school year will begin on Monday, February 17th and continue until May 22, 2020. An evening registration will be held in the gymnasium at the Jacques Memorial School on Monday, February 17th, between 5:00pm - 7:00pm. Staff members will be available at this time to answer any questions you may have about the registration process. In addition, Before and After-School care programs will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about their programs. After this event, open registration will continue daily from 9am-2pm at Jacques Memorial School. Parents/Guardians may access the student registration forms on the main page of the Jacques Memorial School website https://jms.milfordk12.org.
The following documents and requirements must be provided in order to complete the registration process.
AGE - If your child turns five (5) years of age on or before September 30, 2020, he/she is eligible.
BIRTH CERTIFICATE - The original birth certificate must be brought with you, a copy will be made for school.
PROOF OF RESIDENCY - 2 Documents (i.e. Current utility bill, tax bill or copy of lease)
UPDATED PHYSICAL EXAMINATION & IMMUNIZATIONS:
- Varicella – 2 doses or laboratory diagnosis of chicken pox disease required.
- DTaP/DT/DTP – 4 or 5 doses with the last dose given on or after the 4th birthday.
- Polio – 3 or 4 doses with one dose after age 4 and last two doses separated by 6 months.
- MMR – 2 doses required at least one at or after 12 months of age.
- Hepatitis B – 3 doses at acceptable intervals.
- A physical examination by a health care provider less than 1 year old is required by NH State Statute
No child will be admitted to Kindergarten without having met these eligibility requirements. We recommend calling your physician today to schedule an appointment as they are often scheduling appointments several months out. If your child is not due for their annual physical, last years will be accepted for the registration process. More information about our Parent Orientation and Kindergarten Screening Process will be forthcoming. If you have any questions regarding this process please call us at Jacques Memorial School (673-4434).