Food & Nutrition Services » School Meals

School Meals

Free meals during the 2021-22 school year
Due to continuing circumstances, free breakfast and lunch will be available to ALL students in the the Milford School District for the 2021-22 school year. However, we are still encouraging parents, who feel they may qualify, to fill out an application for the free and reduced lunch program, since funding for numerous educational and community programs that benefit qualified families are tied to the district’s free and reduced lunch percentages.
School meals
As families begin to prepare for the new school year, now is the time to apply for free and reduced-price meals from the school cafeteria.
Applying for the free and reduced school lunch program is completely optional. Application information is confidential.
To complete the application online, click here.
For questions regarding the school food service program, contact Maryanne Gallagher, Food and Nutrition Services Director, at 603-673-4201, ext. 3473.