This page will serve as a collection of resources to help support
your child/children succeed in online learning.
More resources will be added, so please check back often.
OUR SPECIAL PICKS
- Parents Need to Know - Learn how to take control of the technology in your kids' lives.
- EdNavigator - Tips, guides, and tools for busy parents.
Child Mind Institute - A wealth of resources for families.
- CliEngage - Remote education sample curriculum, family workbook, and toolkit to support school-family partnerships.
- Crayola Home Learning Projects - YouTube playlist of how-to videos on creative projects families can do at home.
- Learn at Home on YouTube - A resource for families with children of different ages and areas of interest.
- Learning Hero Roadmap - An interactive guide with videos/tools to help parents support grade-level math and reading as well as social, emotional development. Informed by what parents need, developed by leading content experts.
- Kids Out and About - 250+ Creative ways to keep your family sane during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Our Children - An archive of parenting and wellness articles from the National PTA site.
- PBS for Parents - Parent resources, tips, and advice for how parents can support their kids and themselves at home.
- Active at Home - Physical and fun activity plans for families.
- YMCA - Health and fitness videos.
- Understood - Articles regarding issues that impact learning, special education, talking with kids, and working from home.
- Virtual Tours to 12 Famous Museums - Experience the best museums from London to Seoul in the comfort of your own home