Return to Learning Plan/Covid Updates
FREE COVID-19 Testing
(Bales School, 5 Elm St.)
Mondays / Wednesdays:
8:30 AM - 10:50 AM
Tuesdays / Thursdays:
11:30 AM - 1:50 PM
To schedule an appointment:
Click the button below to schedule an appointment.
Please arrive on time. Wait in your car and call (603) 249-0715 for further instructions.
Make sure to complete the Consent Form online (see buttons below) before showing up for your appointment.
Jacques (K-1) - MILFORDJMS
Heron Pond (2-5) - MILFORDHP
Middle School (6-8) - MILFORDMMS
High School (9-12) - MILFORDHIGH
If your child attends Bales, use the code
based on their grade level.
The Milford School District Nursing Department has partnered with Rite Aid Pharmacy to sponsor a Covid Vaccination Clinic. This can be for first, second doses, or booster vaccines.
Please read the following in its entirety, as there is a lot of information to ensure the clinic goes smoothly.
Time and location:
The vaccination clinic will be held on Thursday, February 3, 2022, from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m at Jacques Memorial Elementary School.
*** New for this clinic: 12-15 year olds may sign up as well for the Pfizer Covid Vaccine Booster. In order for 12-15 years olds to be “up to date” (and not have to quarantine if exposed to a positive household member when asymptomatic) they must have received the booster vaccine if eligible. ****
Please keep in mind that this is for Milford staff, students, and family members of students.
This clinic is completely voluntary and NO ONE is required to participate.
Please check with your child's Health Care Provider for questions regarding your child getting the vaccine.
****Milford School District does not keep a record of students or adults attending the clinic. If you want the immunization to be a part of your child’s medical record, you may supply the school nurse with a copy.****
This clinic will only have the Pfizer vaccine available for all age groups:
Click here to schedule you and/or your child’s appointment:
Please follow the link below to print and sign the consent form. Bring it with you to the clinic filled out ahead of time to help with efficiency https://www.riteaid.com/
1. Our kids, and families' needs come first! The Health, Safety, and Well-Being of our School Community is our number one priority.
2. Our systems, policies, practices, and structures must be flexible in responding to new information. Administrators, teachers, staff, families, and the entire community must be willing to refine approaches when specific policies and practices are not working.
3. Our systems, policies, practices, and structures should be practical, feasible, and appropriate for children and each adolescent's developmental stage.
4. Special considerations and accommodations need to be made to account for the diversity of our children and families. These considerations and accommodations should be made, especially for our vulnerable populations, including those who are medically fragile, live in poverty, have developmental challenges, or have special health care needs or disabilities, with the goal of safe return to school.
5. No child should be excluded from our schools, unless required by local public health mandates or because of unique needs. We will work together with partners to identify and develop essential supports.
6. Our decisions, systems, policies, practices, and structures are guided by data, and support the overall health and well-being of all students, their families, staff, and our community.
7. We must develop strategies that can be revised and adapted depending on the level of viral transmission in the school and throughout the community and done with close communication with state and/or local public health authorities.
* Adapted: COVID-19 Planning Considerations: Guidance for School Re-entry, American Association of Pediatrics.
1. All considerations for the coming school year should start with a goal of having students physically present in school.
2. We are “Planning for Change, not Perfection.”
3. We need to define the work, before we define the people.
4. Schools Grow, when People Grow. So let’s think outside the box and grow.