School Safety & Security
Our students, teachers and staff members deserve to feel physically and psychologically secure in their environment. Policies have been created by the School Board from which the school rules and regulations have been established and enforced. Such policies help define rules, regulations, procedures and protocols for schools to run smoothly and safely and to ensure that students receive a quality education.
Our schools use a variety of practices and procedures to promote the safety of students, faculty, and staff. Additionally, our School Resource Officer provides training on school safety and security to classroom teachers and aides.
Here are the safety and security measures we observe:
- Controlled access to buildings
- Security cameras are used to monitor the school
- Students, faculty and staff are required to wear badges/picture ID's
- Parents/students are required to sign handbook of student conduct at the beginning of each school year
- Visitors are required to sign in at the front office and wear visitor stickers
Officer Rich Addonizio
School Resource Officer
Click on this link to view Officer Addonizio's presentation to parents regarding Options Based Lockdown. http://gtm.milford.nh.gov/CablecastPublicSite/show/1369?channel=1
Officer Addonizio can also be reached through his Milford SRO Facebook page.