2021-2022 Bus Routes
Check out the updated bus routes for M1, M2, M3, M5, and M8. These changes are the result of M1 no longer being in service for the remainder of the school year. These changes begin on March 15, 2022.
Questions regarding Bus Routes can be emailed directly to Butler's Bus at BusRoutes@Butlersbus.com
- All Students in grades 1 through 5 are provided bus transportation to and from school.
- Students in grades 6 through 12 who live at least one and one half (1.5) miles from school are provided bus transportation to and from school.
- Students in Kindergarten and Grade 1 must be met by an adult at the bus stop in order to be dropped off.
Walk Zone Map – if you live on a highlighted road,
and are in grades 6-12, you are in the walk-zone
Do you have school transportation questions?
Contact your child's school for the following:
- You have moved and need to change transportation
- You would like to verify your child's bus assignment
- You have a question about pickup or drop-off
- You would like to request a different pickup or drop-off location
- You have questions about transportation eligibility
Contact Butler's Bus @ 603-213-6401 for the following:
- Your student's bus is running late and you would like an estimated time of arrival
- Your student has left an item on a bus