- Community Engagement and Communication Committee: This Committee will identify and review communication practices between the Board and community; propose recommendations for monitoring achievement toward the Strategic Plan; establish goals; and foster positive relationships between students, families, staff, community partners, and the School Board.
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Assessment Committee: This Committee will encourage and support a vision of educational growth and achievement; monitor Student Success goals of the Strategic Plan; foster communication and engagement with stakeholders regarding curriculum, instruction, and assessment; review, analyze, and discuss data points to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and resources; and to identify areas for change or improvement.
- Facilities Committee: Advises and makes recommendations regarding construction and facilities matters.
- Policy Committee: Reviews existing policies, and presents new policies to the full School Board for approval, to ensure compliance with federal and state mandates.
- Wellness Committee: Assists the District in building a coordinated school health system that supports and reinforces health literacy.