Together our students achieve the extraordinary.
Connections is the Official Newsletter of the Milford School District that aims to provide parents, staff, and students highlights and news from across the district. It was established in 2019.
Note: Connections Newsletter has been put on hold (2/2020) due to the constraints caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. In lieu of this newsletter, we have been utilizing the Letters from the Superintendent as our main method to reach out to the community. Thank you for following us through our school website and other social media platforms. For questions related to district communications, please contact Maria Kelloway.
In order to receive communication from the District, be sure to give your most updated phone numbers, email addresses, and emergency contact information to the school office staff to be updated in our student information system.
Help us share good news about your school or department
We are always looking for story ideas and fun videos to share to help us celebrate the great things that are happening in the Milford School District. Here are some examples:
- Stories of students whose successful efforts or strength of character have influenced others
- Creative teaching and learning practices that are driving student success
- Innovative programs that are meeting the unique social and emotional needs of our students
- Student leaders who are making a difference in their school or community
- Caring teachers or school employees who have gone above and beyond the realm of responsibilities
- New initiatives that are preparing students for college or successful careers after graduation
- Community partnerships that are having a positive impact in your school
- New practices and programs that save time, money or other resources
- Fun and uplifting videos that capture everyday moments of joy and laughter in our classrooms, schools and departments
Send your stories to Maria Kelloway.
|Have a story to share?
Send your stories to Maria Kelloway. If we don't publish your content in the newsletter, we will consider it for publication across our social media channels.