Index » Online Student Registration » Register for Heron Pond Elementary School

Register for Heron Pond Elementary School

Heron Pond Elementary School Student Registration Page
(Please read the instructions carefully.)
If your child is NEW to the school district and is registering for grades Pre-K3, Pre-K4, 2 to 5, then you are on the right page.  Please follow the next steps...
circle STEP TWO:  Is your child pre-registering for grades Pre-K3 or Pre-K4?
                              (You can start the enrollment process by clicking the button below.)
                              (If this question does not apply to you, move to the next step.)
(Special Note:  Please reach out to Melissa MacDonald if the form above is closed.)
If your child is registering for grades 2 through 5, you will need to create an account.
Please proceed to STEP THREE.
circle STEP THREE:  Which school year is your child registering for?
(Create an account.)
(Registration link only works on a PC/MAC or Chromebook web browser, not on a cell phone.)
The registration process must be completed before your child can attend the Milford School District.
If you have any questions or need help with enrollment, please contact Ms. Allison Bernier at  (603) 673-1811 x 2206.
Welcome to Heron Pond!
Heron Pond Elementary School is staffed with highly qualified faculty and dedicated staff members who are fully invested in the success of every student. It houses the Pre-K3 and Pre-K4 classes.  To learn more about our school, click here to visit our website.
Required Documents:
  • Proof of Residency is required for entrance into the Milford schools. List of documents that are acceptable: Purchase and Sales Agreement, rental contract or current utility bill.
  • Original Birth Certificate.
  • Any Legal Documents: copies of any legal documents that prohibit any person from seeing or dismissing your child during or at the end of the school day (i.e. Custody or Restraining Orders).
  • Vaccination records and proof of a physical within a year of enrollment.
  • Copy of IEP (Individual Education Plan) or 504 plan and most recent Educational Evaluation when applicable.