Index » Online Student Registration » Register for Milford High School

Register for Milford High School

Milford High School Student Registration Page
(Please read the instructions carefully.)
If your student is NEW to the school district and is registering for grades 9 to 12, then you are on the right page.  Please follow the next steps to start the registration process.
circle STEP TWO:  Which school year is your student registering for?
(Create an account.)
(Registration link only works on a PC/MAC or Chromebook web browser, not on a cell phone.)
After creating an account, you will be asked to continue the online registration process.  Be sure to gather all the necessary documents and obtain a Health Certification from the nurse's office ahead of time.
The nurse’s office is open during the regular school hours, 7:45 am - 2:15 pm.
Phone messages can be left at any time at: (603) 673-4201 x 3116 
Fax number:  (603) 249-0711
The registration process must be completed before your child can attend the Milford School District.
If you have any questions or need help with enrollment, please contact Ms. Denise Sprague at  (603) 673-4523.
Welcome to MHS!
Milford High School is a community of diverse students, faculty, staff, administrators, parents, and local citizens who foster a safe, respectful culture in a supportive environment that promotes equal opportunity for high-quality education. To learn more about our school, click here to visit our website.
Required Documents:
  • Proof of Residency is required for entrance into the Milford schools. List of documents that are acceptable: Purchase and Sales Agreement, rental contract or current utility bill.
  • Original Birth Certificate.
  • Any Legal Documents: copies of any legal documents that prohibit any person from seeing or dismissing your child during or at the end of the school day (i.e. Custody or Restraining Orders).
  • Unofficial transcript of grades or last report card (if freshman). When transferring during the school year, you must provide the grades-to-date of withdrawal from the previous school.
  • Vaccination records and proof of a physical within a year of enrollment.
  • Copy of IEP (Individual Education Plan) or 504 plan and most recent Educational Evaluation when applicable.