Medical Insurance - SchoolCare/Cigna
The District offers SchoolCare/Cigna's Yellow Plan. This is an "Open Access" plan that does not require enrollees to select a PCP or obtain referrals to see other providers or specialists in the Cigna network. Doctors in the Cigna network are called participating providers.
- The plan provides preventive care and certain generic drugs at no cost to enrollees.
- All covered services (except no-cost preventive) apply to deductible and coinsurance.
- Prescription drugs (except certain generics) are also subject to deductible and coinsurance.
- Except in cases of emergency, enrollees must use participating providers to be eligible for benefits.
- This plan can be offered with or without an embedded HRA provided by SchoolCare to cover the first portion of the services that apply to the deductible.
- For questions on how to activate the embedded HRA (Choice Fund), please click here for a listing of frequently asked questions.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Cigna
We all experience life changes and challenges from time to time. When you need some extra support, it’s reassuring to know that the Cigna Employee Assistance & Work/Life Support Program is always just a call or click away. These services are all confidential and available at no additional cost to you and your household members.
Locate referrals and resources for services such as: counseling, identity theft, tax preparation, legal counseling, child care, senior care, pet care, and more.
Employer ID: schoolcare
Wellness Program - Good For You!
SchoolCare's Good For You! Program is built on three pillars for total well-being. Through these pillars you can explore who you are, connect to wellness and HAVE FUN with your colleagues all while earning CASH!
Please find a list of the most commonly asked questions regarding participation in the SchoolCare Good For You! program
Dental Insurance - HealthTrust/Delta Dental
- Delta Dental Vision Care Discounts - Enrollees in a HealthTrust dental plan can also access discounts on vision care services through an arrangement between Northeast Delta Dental and EyeMed Vision Care.
- HealthTrust/Delta Application/Change Form - Make changes, enroll, or cancel your coverage with this form.
Flexible Spending Accounts (HRA & DCA) - Benefit Strategies
(COBRA) Consolidated Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act
New Hampshire Retirement System (NHRS)
OMNI Group 403b
- Omni Group (403b)— Learn how to elect a percentage or flat amount of your salary to contribute to a 403b plan
Life Insurance & Long Term Disability - Cigna
- Cigna/Life & LTD—MSD provides a life insurance benefit equal to 1X your salary. Under IRC $79, up to the first $50K of this benefit can be included on a pre-tax basis. If the benefit is greater than $50K, then the value of the benefit over $50K must be included in the employee’s wages as imputed income, based on a rate table defined by the IRS which establishes a cost per $1K of coverage based on the age of the employee. For further information, please see IRS Publication 15-B – link is available on the Human Resources page on the website.
Life Insurance & Long Term Disability Policy Information
Colonial Life - A suite of additional insurance benefits
- Colonial Life – A suite of additional and optional insurance benefits to help offset the costs associated with accidents, catastrophic illnesses, and disabilities. Colonial Life also offers life insurance options. Any employee can participate in these benefits, regardless of how many hours they work. These products are generally available for all family members, can be taken with the employee upon retirement or termination, and these benefits work in conjunction with other health insurance benefits an employee or family member may have already.
- Colonial Life Benefit Booklet
- Summary of Colonial Life Products
- Colonial Life Coverage Options
Insurance Rates_SAU40 (effective July 1, 2023- June 30, 2024)
Workers Compensation Resources
Workers’ Compensation- Primex Contact Information