2413 - Personnel Records
2413 Personnel Records 2413
The Superintendent is authorized and directed to develop and implement a comprehensive and efficient system of personnel records, under the following guidelines:
1. A personnel folder for each employee, certificated and non-certificated, shall be
accurately maintained in the administrative offices.
2. In addition to the application for employment and references, such folders shall
contain records and information relative to compensation, payroll deductions,
evaluations, and such other information as may be considered pertinent.
3. All personnel records of individual employees of the Board shall be considered
confidential as determined by RSA 91-A:5. The Superintendent or his designee shall take
the necessary steps to safeguard against unauthorized use or disclosure of personnel
4. Each employee shall have the right, upon request and within a reasonable period
of time during normal business hours, to review the contents of his/her own personnel
file, with the exception of references and recommendations provided to the district on a
confidential basis by universities, colleges, or persons not connected with the district.
5. Lists of district employees' names and addresses shall be released only to
governmental agencies as required for official reports, or as otherwise permitted by the
School Board in accord with the State Board of Education regulations. A list of employees
and their salaries shall be tendered to any citizens upon request in accord with RSA 91-A.
Ref: RSA 91-A
Adopted: June 1995
Revised: February 1998, January 1999, June 2007